- Free 15-minute Consultations. Contact us to arrange a time.
- Extended Consultations. For when 15 minutes is not enough.
- Parent Coaching. Parenting children with ADHD/LD is frustrating—for everyone. Our coaches can help.
- Family Consultations and School Support. Set your children up for success in and out of school.
Our coaches know, both from personal and professional experience, that parenting children with ADHD, learning disabilities or other challenges is frustrating—for everyone. Because these are “invisible” disabilities, recognizing the difference between the disability and willful behavior can be tough. Our coaches work with you to help you better understand ADHD/LD and how it affects your child. They provide information, useful tools, and insightful support while coaching you to help your child overcome the challenges of living with ADHD/LD. Call today to get started helping your child succeed.
Startup Fee: $250 (includes review of any initial paperwork, the foundation meeting, and development of a personal coaching plan)
Monthly Fee: $500 (includes four weekly sessions, interim check-ins, and coordination with outside professionals as needed)
Family Consultations and School Support
Family services help parents set their children up for success in and out of school. Such assistance is as unique as the needs of the family and typically includes services such as:
- Helping parents understand their child and how to address the challenges
- Collaborating with the school and/or teachers
- Assisting parents with IEP or 504 meetings
- Helping parents set up systems and structures for the home
- Helping families develop strategies for homework, morning and evening routines, transitions, etc.
- Making referrals to related professionals and community organizations
Family consultations assist proactive parents as they give their children support for today’s success while encouraging the development of strategies for tomorrow’s independence.