Sarah D. Wright and Roxanne Fouché are pleased to announce their participation as co-authors of the new book, 365+1 Ways to Succeed with ADHD. The book is a follow up to 365 Ways to Succeed with ADHD, which became a #1 bestseller on Amazon.com in 2011. The new book is expected to be available in September in anticipation of ADHD Awareness Week (October 14-20, 2012).
Roxanne Fouche will be ImpactADHD’s featured expert for the week beginning August 7th. Check out the post and this valuable website, which is full of good information and support for parents raising kids with ADHD – http://impactadhd.com/featured-expert/getting-the-right-kind-of-help-for-your-child-and-you
Here’s another tip from Roxanne Fouché appearing in the book, 365 Ways to Succeed with ADHD: A Full Year of Valuable Tips & Strategies from the World’s Best ADHD Coaches & Experts!!!
Available from Amazon.com
College can be particularly challenging for students with ADHD because academic expectations increase while there is a decrease in external structure. Students may have difficulty prioritizing competing demands on their time as there are varying class times and new daily routines. Even if it wasn’t necessary in high school, many college students find it extremely useful to use paper or digital planners to map out their days, scheduling the actual times that they plan to accomplish their goals: going to class or work, studying, eating, sleeping, laundry and other errands, exercise and/or social activities.
Tomorrow (Tuesday, October 11, 2011), 365 Ways to Succeed with ADHD, a book we have helped co-author, becomes available!
In 365 ways to succeed with ADHD, you will learn from us, and 80 other ADHD experts, what you need to succeed with ADHD – all in bite-sized ADD-friendly format. There is a full year of tips and strategies to succeed with ADHD, written with you in mind. Within its pages is that tip or strategy you have been looking for, so don’t miss out!
Because on October 11th, 2011, and October 11th only, when you order a copy of this brand new book, you will also have access to over a thousand dollars worth of amazing bonus gifts from the co-authors themselves, including:
- Complimentary consultations from your very own Focus For Effectiveness Coaches
- Chapters from popular ADHD books and authors, such as Fidget to Focus, a perennial favorite on using natural strategies and techniques for managing the symptoms of ADHD by Dr. Roland Rotz and Focus For Effectiveness co-founder and coach Sarah D. Wright.
- Your own personal Time Management Guide and Workbook
- The 5-step Mindset Program for Success
- MP3 recordings of the one hour Teleclasses: Time Management Strategies for Adults with ADD / ADHD, How to Overcome Procrastination, and Connect with Your Teen
- The Seven Step Guide to Getting Control of Your Day – and Maybe Your Life!
- Invitation to a live upcoming Teleclass to answer your ADHD questions
- Transformational Meditation Guide for People with ADHD
- Immediate access to download the e-books: The Keys to Getting Started and Brain Surfing and 31 other Awesome Qualities of ADHD
- A copy of The Parenting Wheel of Life
- The No-Nagging Guide to picking the right college for parents and students
- And much more!
These amazing bonuses, worth over a thousand dollars, are available only when purchasing the book on Tuesday, October 11th, so make sure you follow this link on Tuesday to learn more and get your own copy of 365 Ways to Succeed with ADHD, plus all the great bonuses!
Here’s to your success!
Sarah D. Wright
Founders, Focus For Effectiveness, LLC
With locations in Encinitas and Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego County, California
Roxanne Fouche will be speaking to the San Diego CHADD support group at the Park Village Elementary School Monday, October, 10, 2011, at 7:00 pm about 504’s and IEP’s. With the school year gearing up, now is a great time to make sure your child is getting the help they need.
You can find out more and get a map to the location HERE at the www.SanDiegoCHADD.org website. If you have questions you want to be sure get answered, email them to Roxanne ahead of time at Info@FocusForEffectiveness.com.
Sarah D. Wright and Roxanne Fouché will be speaking at the Learning Development Services in Clairemont on Monday, September 19, at 6:30 pm. This will be a free-form discussion and support group, focusing on the challenges of ADHD and the benefits of coaching in learning to manage these challenges.
We hope to see you there!
The coaches at Focus For Effectiveness are pleased to be contributing authors of the new book:
365 Ways to Succeed with ADHD:
A Full Year of Valuable Tips & Strategies from the World’s Best ADHD Coaches & Experts.
The book contains daily tips for parents, students and adults who want to be more organized, efficient and successful in their daily lives. This valuable resource is available from Amazon, and there will be a big book launching party on October 11th with valuable bonuses for people who buy the book that first day.
So, mark your calendars so you can buy the book on October 11th and get in on all the goodies!